Oct 26, 2002

Well, day two since everything has happened and I'm still ok. Taking things one day at a time and trying to keep a positive perspective on things. I decided it was time to thank some peeps for their insight and for just being there for a lovesick young fellow in San Luis Obispo.

Brendan - you're weight on this topic is just as good as anyone else. You've been there through it all and I've told you all my feelings. You gave me great advice and have supported me with whatever I've done. I know you weren't specifying Natalie in the end, I figured. But thanks for the explanation, it was an interesting analogy, but it made perfect sense.

Derek - I'll try to remember the bros...it's a little harder since everyone is so spread out (SJ, Sonoma, SD, Berkeley, SLO). Whether she's truly worth it or not...isn't up to me. I always thought she was, just because of the way she made me feel, but I can't rely on that...let God/fate take on where I go. But thanks for the support. I appreciate it. I hear you're in my neck of the woods now, can't wait to see your new place.

Brian - Thanks for the insight. I know being friends will be tough, this will take some time, but in the end I think Nat and I will be good friends. But, of course, I'll never forget about my feelings for her. Only time will tell where I go. Time sucks! hehe

Steve - Why are our relationships the basis for everyone else to work with? hehe I hope we're giving everyone experience on what to do and what not to do (Brendan I hope you're listening to what we go through, STAY AWAY FROM RELATIONSHIPS! j/k). I'm glad that you listen to me about my optimistic stuff. I've been trying to smile and keep my head up. Thanks for being there, even though you're the farthest away, it's comforting to know that you're there for me.

Terri, Ricki, Kristin, Monique - Thanks for all your support and advice. All of you have proven to me that I have some awesome friends who will always be there for me. Thanks Monique and Kristin for boosting my confidence and letting me know there are other fish in the sea. Ricki, lil sis, even though you're young, you've given great advice and have taught me a lot. Terri, even though it's been a while since you've had to deal with things like this, thanks for sharing your experiences w/ me and just being totally supportive.

Andy, Kevin - Even if they don't read this thing at all, I want you all to know that these guys have been taking care of me in SLO. Keeping my mind occupied and gave me an ear when no one else could be here. Without them, I don't know if I could get through this. Thanks for everything.

I might not have appreciated my friendships before, but know that I fully appreciate all that you guys have done for me. I'll be here for any of you always and you can be sure I'll make time for you if needed. And for all of you, I'll try to keep smiling. Thanks again, much love to you all, Latez =D


No comments:

Post a Comment