Oct 22, 2002

sorry if my posts are bitter

but lets face it. Talking about the way life jacks u is a lot more fun. Yes we all have some good stuff on our plates. But I dont like talking about it!!!

So i get an A on my test or i find two hundred dollars on the floor. "Hey guys! I got an A on my test!" Who cares??? except for me? no one. On the other hand, if i start talking about how I overslept and was all pissed and in my anger I slammed my own fingers in the door. Well, hell, that's fucking funny. And then we can all go into a funny conversation about stupid shit we've done when we've been in a rush.

I'm not bitter. Life is good.

But talking about my own personal gains makes me feel arrogant and selfish. I do'nt like that. And because "the japanese side" of my upbringing thought of bragging as the lowest of the low, i can't do it. I don't like talking about how the sun is shining in my life. I'd rather hear about your good day, then critique my own

I'd rather talk about the time i tripped on a rock, and hurt my foot. Then we can all laugh at it, which helps me cuz i can laugh at myself. Then i can see what i've learned from it, thus turning a painful experience into a learning experience.

Don't get me wrong. It's wonderful to see the good shit in life.

But creative conversations joking about stupid stuff that's happened to u during the day is a lot more fun =)

to me, jon's blog was funny. It shows he's still human and that even bitches who can't make a fist can have bad days..hehe jk

rooms a mess time to clean

midterm tomorrow about the universe!! I'm gonna put all my answers down as either "pluto", "your ass", or "I'm not the one with the degree dumbshit. Why don't you ask yourself?"

No comments:

Post a Comment