Oct 24, 2002

Whee, I love to impluse buy! I did pretty well on my midterms, and to celebrate I went out and bought a game cube... Now i'm just a farming maniac :) I'm actually having a lot of fun with that system, and Animal Crossing = best game ever. I happened to buy Eternal Darkness and Resident Evil (To keep with the October spirit), and they're pretty fun as well. ED was a fun adventure, and Resident Evil looks too damn good. I'm just running around in the game to see all the neat backgrounds.

Uh yeah... Let's see what else... Went to see Ring tonight. Damn, I'll be having nightmares for a little while! That movie wins the most creepy in my book. It's so refreshing to have a movie like this compared to all the hack and slash shiet that's out there now. The night before I was up late watching Candyman 3 (oooo) and the only thing that would have scared me was the "jumping" scenes. I'm thankful that Ring is much more. Go see it guys! (And I agree with Brendan about the ending(s)!)

Oh, I came across a neat little demo while surfing the internet the other day... Animusic has a neat little video of a program that renders some crazy 3D scenes to midi music. I can't explain it too well, but it definitely takes way more CS skill than I will ever have. If I get the DVD you guys have to see it!

As you can guess I'm now a "consumer whore." Hopefully this'll end, and I can get back to *cough* saving for that car.

Hmmm, and as for the icon, I suck at drawing/photo shopping, so it'll probably take me at least a year to come up with something decent!

Bleh, can't think of anything meaningful to end this little blog, so I might as well get some Z's....

Edit: Well, I see Bryant has made a post as well! I gotta say man, that takes some major courage to do what you've done, I'm proud of ya... I think you're definitely heading in the right direction! Keep your head up! Here's my personal insight, take it as you will... During a break-up it's so much easier to pretend not to care, but it hurts YOU more in the end. By telling her that you need time away, you're giving each other time to adjust to the new life. "Getting over" someone takes various amounts of time depending on the person, and this buffer time allows you to re-think without making more drama. When you've become comforatable with yourself you can start to reach out again. Personally, I'm starting to think the whole friends after lovers thing is just a twisted little joke. It is certainly possible, but not right away. I fell into that trap before and it's no good. Besides, time away doesn't mean you automatically forget about each other, it's just putting your life back into some semblance of order. "To repair a building that has a faulty foundation, you must tear it all down and start anew." Just my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment