Oct 24, 2002

hmm.. maybe i shoud have rephrased myself.

I guess bitter blogs are fun when the bitterness is happening to me. i'll go into this more on my blog. I don't wanna talk about it right now.

yes bryant, i totally agree with you. Being that you are the optimistic one, I truly pains me to see you suffering like this. I know that when you write something bitter that something is very wrong. I wish things could be better for you. I wish things would have worked out. I wish there was something i/we could do for u. I know things are sucking pretty bad right now, but it's just like what you told me when i was going through all my funk, "things will get better". It's too bad that you have to wait for that better-ness to come around, but maybe it's better that way. Because then you'll appreciate the sunny days over the cloudy ones. I know what it's like to have to push someone far away from you because you know it's the best thing for you. My friend told me once "it's a lot easier to do something that's bad for you in the long run but makes you feel okay, than to do something that is good for you in the long run but makes you feel horrible". I had to push someone away from me, and for the longest time I hated the distance that i had created between me and her. it hurts. it sucks. it blows. but it's necessary. I found that when the feelings for her were gone, i was able to talk to her and be a better friend. I'll have to agree with brian however...i found that it was way too difficult to be friends after i had done so much to try and become her BF. time can heal, but emotions have a tricky way of hiding away and popping up at the worst possible moments. Kind of like erections when you're going through puberty. Sorry.

It took a lot of balls to do what you did. props.

i hate cliches, but "just give it time". Once you get over her, you'll feel better, and then you'll really see if the friendship is truly worth it.

keep your head up. As always, if there's anything i can do, let me know asap. take care buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment