Oct 22, 2002

Derek Derek Derek... if Steve had posted that blog, do you really think the note would say "Steve your last blog... when [I lived] in Florida..."
And I'm the one living at home.
Also, I'm the one sporting the silver bullet steez.
And I'm the one who plays tennis enough to complain about it.

But anyways, Steve and I have been hanging out for a really long time.
Too long, some might say.
But those some are just whiny sissies who bitch over petty shiet like cookies and phoneclicks. =D
My point being, from time to time Steve and I express our bitterness and anger in similar fashion.
And all you have to do is read the name at the end of the post.

Oh and the "note" thing is in fact an untapped resource that I haven't told anyone about. That resource might just be called ingenuity though. So now you know. And knowing is half the not getting laid.

In other news, I am in a good mood because I just watched Made and all the special features (after posting this I'm gonna watch the commentary). The extra scenes are hilarious... for some reason I especially cracked up when Ricky (Vince Vaughn) tells Horrace (Faizon Love) when they're at the zoo, "that sniffing shit is revolting, there are kids around." I think it was in Alternate Scenes... Hehe revolting. Gotta use that some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment