Oct 19, 2002

First off to Curry...that Ingno is Bliss blog is fucking great! =) Now for the PMS mood swing...

I cannot say in words how pissed I am at this very moment...but I'm gonna try!

I understand I am going into an industry full of shit. An industry where most of the time the art is sacrifcied for money. A group of people that look like Japanese at first...then you realize they are just eating the shit. Where someone put in hard sweat and sleepness nights into making their vision a reality. For some film is truly about art. For some people it is all about the money. Well fuck them all to hell.

Swimfan: NO I did not go see this shit. I actually do want to see it...see it burn in hell with all the other money loving bitches. I will not comment on this movie. I also think Erica Christianwhatever is overrated. Anyone who plays a fucking drug addict (Traffic) is considered good in the industry.

Rules of Attraction: One word. Dawson. That was simple. Whoa...easy Mr. .45 in my right hand...I'll need you for later.

Fear.com: Syntax Bullshit Error 404...page "Profits" not found.

I can go on forever about how Hollywood is fucking retarded. I am not going to since I know we can all think of shitty movies. Ahem...Snow White Canadian Style...but they really did stoop to an all time low. First of all if The Ring is fucking shitty I will be pissed. Since I like Naomi Watts' acting I will go see it. So where am I going with this? Well a short time ago I heard of rumors of Akira coming out in theaters. I'm thinking "Well thats cool. More people will be able to see its twisted plot and see how anime can be cool other than little girls riding around on broomsticks delivering shit and some crazy warrior princess saving the land like she's a planeteer". Then I figure it out. All Japanese open your mouths...all shit hits the fan. AKIRA WILL BE LIVE ACTION. What in fucks name are they thinking. Which stupid fuck in a leather chair decided to fuck Japanese up their asses. They obviously see how well Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke did and figure...why don't we buy the rights to some popular anime? "Howza bout that Akeeera shit? Isn't that about Nips and a love story or some shit ahyuck" Fucking pube flossers. I know why don't we cast Dawson as Tetsuo...or maybe Leonardo DiCaprio...yeah that's it. Or better yet let's cast some Chinese guy for it! Jet Li as Tetsuo...who's with me?

This might not seem like a big deal for some of you. Will the movie be good? Who knows but I doubt it. Its like some shmuck is thinking, "hey the Japs take our ideas and make them better, smaller and more effecient. Can't we do the same? Let us steal their anime. I hope the director dies. Just because he didn't have a hit since Bladerunner he's thinking...well what is like Bladerunner? Oh I know...Akira.

I know that while the Japanese were unable to have an army because of World War II they still had plans. They started releasing Mech video games so no one would think that could be real. As an inside joke they started releasing cartoons of mechs and made little models because they knew that in a couple years when the U.S. soldiers left Okinawa it was on. They have a secret underground army of mecha ready to destroy us. Piloted by women in a cute barely there outfits. You know you can call me crazy but just wait till you are being eaten by a Yellow Lion and the other lions are working on your family. And why not? The American people deserve it. Whoever thought it was a good idea to steal Akira deserves it. I will get rid of my pain right now...

"Oh Mr. .45? Where are you...oh there you are...thought you ran away from me for a sec...*BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment