Oct 14, 2002

...creativity where the fuck are you? Oh I know where it is...splattered all over the wall!

Okay so let me tell you about this dream...I promise it won't be a description like Hapachan's that could be made into a weeklong movie like The Stand or anything like that. As some of you may know I seem to be living on a planet where creativity does not exist. I've been staying up late at night trying to formulate something creative while trying to sleep. Funny how me concentrating on creativity keeps me awake and if I sleep I don't dream of shit. So either way I lose. Anyways tonight I fell asleep for about 2 hours and woke up sweating. It was absolutely disgusting. As I woke up and aired my leg hairs out I was able to remember the last part of my dream...or nightmare...whatever. Apparently I'm sitting in this dreary hotel room overlooking this dark city. I remember the hotel room being dirty with the green tinted flouresent (spell check please Eecs) lightbulb that would get darker then brighter. The wallpaper was straight out of a Victorian house (and if you don't know I ABSOLUTELY HATE Victorian interior designed houses). I was getting sick of breathing in the dead air so I decided to sit near the window. The condensation had to be wiped away and I realized this city was dirty but live. I remember seeing lots of happy people and everyone was smiling even though the environment was disgusting. Growing tired of not being able to be creative I decided to take a gun (where did it come from? I dunno...) and shoot my brains out all over the wall. Then for the 20 seconds or so that I was lying face down in my own pool of blood I look closer. In the blood I see all these ideas start to reflect and for the last seconds of my life I was creative again.

So since I do not want to kill myself I'm going to analyze this dream in this way: Creativity cannot be forced to the surface but it is always with you...it is in your blood and in your mind. The only way for it to come out is to kill the state of mind that you are in now...in my case I'm in a rut...but I am now confident that if I just let it flow it will all come out at the right time. Now that my legs hairs are dry I'm going back to bed. Although I know that it is all wet and cold in my comforter...ugh...gross. Anyways as soon as that creativity flows like wine...my website has been put on hold until I can fully visualize it down to the smallest details! Oh by the way...MOHAA>SOCOM...ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 2 THIS TUESDAY...I better get my creativity back for that or else my customers are going to be bored and end up going to Great America....nooooooooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment