Oct 17, 2002

Damn, why do I have to be sick? I hate having this cold. It's making me sound like I'm 15 again, praying for puberty to over with. It sucks because I have a presentation on Friday and hopefully I don't look too stupid.

I think I got that bug of not sleeping well lately. I stay up late one night and I destroy my sleep schedule. I can't get to bed early if I wanted to now and when I do sleep I always wake up two or three times. I can't explain why. I think it's because I worry about too many things. Even little things. I think I need to bust out the "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" and see if that can relax me. What's sad right now is that I can't even get into school at all. I don't have any motivation to do any work. I do the bare minimum. I have a couple midterms next week, but all I can think about is, I hope the Giants win the series. hehe I'll have to try and focus at some point because that job is nothing without a degree here at Poly.

You know what I hate? When people tell you that they're not doing well, but then they don't tell you why. Why the hell do you mention it then? Do you want me to feel sorry for you? or Am I why you're feeling down? I think it's one of those crazy mind tricks that people like to play.

You know what I hate even more? I have this bitch ass neighbor who drives a camaro, but it's his little baby. The bastard revs the engine every morning at 7 and sets off all the alarms in the parking lot. And his parking spot is right next to my room. How convenient! HIs house throws a frat party every weekend too and leave garbage all over. The funny part is this guy wears a white t-shirt and jeans everyday and he's hella balding, how sad. Also the dumpster for my apartment is near my room too and the damn garbage truck comes every morning to pick that shit up and rattles everything. Also I got a fuckin train that rolls by 4 -5 times a day, tooting it's bitchass horn and rattling my room. This is part of the reason why I dont sleep so well, but I didn't want sleep anyway. The good part is that I really like my apartment other than those inconveniences. My roommates are hella cool this year, I have my own room, hooked up nicely w/ Internet access, and I am walking distance to campus. My bathroom is kind of funny too, u have to see it!

On a lighter note, Socom is pretty fun. Time passes so fast when I'm playing. It has its problems, but it's not too bad. Andy's b-day is on Friday, so if you would like, you may wish him a happy bday! I think it will be one of those nights where I genuinely get faded. All depends on if I get better from this cold. I haven't gotten supremely faded since Obon, but that was an awesome time! For me at least...sorry to those that I was a jackass too. Which could be everyone..haha. Another light note is that I found out a couple of girls like me. Problem is a. I never see them on campus, except one on certain Fridays, depending if I have to go to class or not b. the two are in the same sorority, I know sororities bad, but there are no other asian girls on campus, c. I'm not totally sure if one has a bf or not. Another small problem is Kevin says I'm not allowed to date anyone because of all the drama I've been through hehe. I think it might be good to get back in the game, just at a slower pace. One of the girls, I think is really pretty, but she had a bf last year, I don't know if things have changed. Either way, my confidence is pretty high. I still think is pretty funny how I never got any looks when I was in high school, but lately I've noticed getting a few looks here and there. I blame it on me going to ghetto ass PHS. The only problem with getting looks is that I don't know what to do after that. =) Damn, 22 almost 23 and I don't even know how to approach girls, unless I am extremely drunk which I've demonstrated numerous times, but leave a horrible impression. Damn alcohol, you're my curse! But I loosen up...double edge sword!

My random ass blog is done for today....good night...I hope I can sleep. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment