Oct 17, 2002

Hey guys I'm not doing so good.

I hate loud cars, they're stupid and irritating. A lot like loud people.
Remember Bryant, you said I have to see your bathroom, so whatever happens is your fault. Taco Roco anyone?

Yeah SOCOM is pretty fun. Wheee... ... ...
SNES forever haha!
Actually lately I've been playing some Virtua Tennis on Dreamcast. It's pretty impressive (and kinda hard), but I don't know exactly what the controls are since Kent bought all pirated versions of games online with no instruction booklets. I'll look online... there's no way a game that advanced can lack topspin and slice, right?!

Yeah I've been getting looks from cute girls lately too.
In my room at home.
Must be my imagination.
Damn.

Got a few new CDs lately... new for me anyways:
(1) The Jackson 5 Anthology
(2) The Best of Cameo
(3) The Best of Kool & The Gang 1969-1976
(4) Celebration: The Best of Kool & The Gang 1979-1987
I'm still listening through them, final judgments to come later. I also ordered the Zapp & Roger Anthology a couple days ago... eagerly awaiting that! So clearly my musical journey is still in reverse, which is fine by me considering the stuff coming out these days. The Jurassic 5 single is cool, and I like Erykah Badu's "Love Of My Life" from the Brown Sugar soundtrack--cool video too. Otherwise the radio irks me... I'm gonna start putting my mp3s on tape for driving music.

Speaking of driving, new tractor for Farmer Bri what? Another Civic huh... way to keep things interesting hehe. Main thing to remember is you want to be able to adjust the stereo volume.
Me? I'll be rocking the silver bullet steez for a bit, til I got the cheese for my own dope ride--feel me?

Tennis yesterday was brutally shitty (is that a new phrase? =D). I get out there and it's cold, and in the cold I have a real problem with my hands. I don't know if it's poor circulation or what, but my hands get REALLY cold. So when class finally starts all we do is split up for doubles matches. This is not how you learn. Not only that, there aren't enough spaces because two fancyasspants fools who obviously aren't in the class (but know the coach or some bullshiet) take up a court by themselves. So we've got six people on one court, taking turns playing doubles. Stupid. Not only that, the instructor says start our match immediately, so there's no serve or rally warmup for me. Playing tennis in the cold with no warmup doesn't work too well for me. Anyways, it was a waste of time and I should've been able to whoop all their asses by myself (except this one wheelchair guy who had a good serve), but I was cold, my hands were cold, and the class was being shitty. So after the brief 40-or-so-minute-class I headed over to the wall and rallied with myself for about an hour. Much better.

NOTE (5:05pm): Steve your last blog (today, 1:51pm) is laugh out loud hilarious. When Kent and I were on the same little league baseball team in Florida, the coach called us Kibbles and Bits. I was Bits, and none too happy about it. "Fillet O' Fish SHNELL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment