Oct 11, 2002

okay. The friends comment was said as a joke. If i had no friends, then i would be like...really sad. or something. As for the girl, there is no reason for it. She was jus annoying. Kind of like "SENSEI I HAVE TO GO...NO SENSEI I HAVE TO GO" experience that Blucky had. I truly wish you were all in my class so we could be sarcastic bitches and let everyone know that in the 00's - school ain't cool...that in BYOB, the last B does NOT stand for "books"

Quick fucked up joke made by my roommate: "Hey did you hear about that new camera TC? It gets rid of Left Eye...."

Just to let you guys know, everytime there is a space in a blog i write, it's a different thought. Or, if it's a really different thought and i want you guys to notice that. I'll put a "---" just to make sure it's crystal.

regardless, your support is appreciated snacks. I'm glad i have someone to assure me that i am not a girl.

also, change the word "matter" to "fucking flesh" in my last blog. "matter" sounds too smarty and EECS Bangs-ish. Jk Jon.

fallfest, a big ass concert, is going on tonight. Jurassic 5, MxPx, and Blackalicious are coming. It should be good. i've already missed two on campus shows by J5, and by god, i'm not gonna miss another. I'm looking to get pretty drunk as well, as this week has blown fat swollen donkey balls. Wish me luck.

k back to work. I guess i should do at least a little bit of what they want me to do.

Jon, i hope you had a beer/a shot/something/anything on ur bday.

wheeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment