Oct 11, 2002

Happy bday jon. You're fucking old. Diapers and a walker and beef flavored are your present choices. Choose wisely.

Sorry i haven't been blogging. I have no time anymore. I hate my life. I wish I was antisocial and had no friends so that i could have some free time.

brendan, i can relate to your anger for your classmates. I'm in two seminars this quarter with about ten people each. Both of these classes have fat ugly bitches which feel the need to answer all of the quesitons FOR the teacher. They're fucking nerds, they're fucking losrs, and i wish they would shut the fuck up and let the profs do their job. I don't wanna hear the answer to my question come from some stupid bitch who has no life and no friends and spends all her time in the library fascinated by her o-chem book. A girl who knows the definition to all of the SAT and GRE words but has no comprehension whatsoever of the word "party" or "beer" or "fun" or especially "penis". ARGH SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING!!! Everyday i wanna bring in a cookie just so i can say "oh damn ur so smart here's a fucking cookie NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING WASTE OF MATTER!"

lflkjdsfljksdflkjsdflkjsdfjk

man..that felt good to let out.

Just one of them days...that a steve goes thru

okay that was gay,. oh well. fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment