Oct 7, 2002

Ok, what the hell happened to Christina Aguilera? I never thought she was hot or anything, but she had this cute, girl next door thing going for her. Damn, I just saw her new video and I was shocked. She looks so dirty, ugly, and slutty? Is she trying follow Britney and so many others that think bad is good? Terrible. As for yesterday, it was a wonderful day in sports, where the 49ers and Giants won and the A's lost. Let's hope the Giants can do it one more time tonight! Unfortunately for me I have to work, my second day at Tennis Warehouse, except for Mondays and Wednesdays I have to work 1 - 8pm...woo hoo!

Weekend was hella boring, I went downtown and there was nobody there. Kevin, Kent and I almost fought w/ some hicks because we went to some party where we definitely did not fit in. If it wasn't 8 on 3 things might've been different. We went to a bar after that and there were no girls there. I think it might have to do w/ frats and sororities rushing. I beat Kingdom Hearts, the trailer is kind of funny. I hope I got the real ending, I didn't get all the dalmations. I've been working on updating pictures on my website too, I'm just waiting to get hooked up on line so I can get everything up and running. I also can't wait to play Socom and kick some serious ass!

Other than that, things are well, school is boring and I have Senioritis. I need to remember that I still need to work hard and get out of this god foresaken place. Anyway, School is done for today, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment