Oct 6, 2002

Hello everyone! Well first and foremost congratulations to the ultimate KT of the day, Bryant on getting his offer. You are the first one to have a life after the educational system. Just remember that I expect excellent presents throughout the year since it won't tap you as much in the wallet! So here is a little tidbit for all you FOB lovers out there. In the Phillipines they celebrated Animal Day. They took all their pets to the church to be blessed...they probably then proceeded to have the biggest banquet filled with dog, cat, snakes, grubs and whatever else they keep over there. Well at least their dirt was fertilized throughout the nation...

So I've decided to try to one up Jon by starting a webpage...of course this has been in the making since '99...just haven't gotten around to it. Since I'm jobless and I have absolutely nothing to do I decided to do a page. Basically I'm just hoping that all the hits Jon gets once his webcomic is up will get linked right on over here to my website! A's lost. Yippie mother fuckers. Apparently winning 7 million games in a row doesn't mean shit. Haha peace out TeNADA...meanwhile 49ers. I'd be happy if the Rams were good but since they suck transexual monkey gonads it doesn't mean as much...either way good shit though.

I'm glad Steve is back online! Combined with Hapachan we will now have the craziest blog out there. Here is to the future (some more stable than others...ahem...Bryant) Haha! ...holy shit what was that...a fucking spider...aaahhhhhh {screams like a little girl and runs off to his mommy}

No comments:

Post a Comment