Oct 7, 2002

Ahh sorry about the long silence from me... Midterms have caught up with me!

Hah, I had a similar experience with stupid students the other day... Let it be known that the dumbest people in the universities are in the GE classes. In my econ class, we get our midterms back and over half the class failed miserably. The professor rants at us for an hour, going over each question... Now at the end of his rant he asks a student about one of the midterm questions. The student gives a stupid stare and says he doesn't know. That sets the professor off, and he goes over it again. He asks the question AGAIN to another student. She looks down on her paper and says, "What was the question again?" That floors him. He stares at the board where the answer is and stares at her. Another idiot tries to help her out by saying "Doesn't the question have to do with..... (Totally unrelated vocabulary word that he must have seen when glancing in his notes.)" The professor just sighs and calls for a break. I promptly leave class.

Kingdom Hearts was fun... When I first saw the ending I thought it was really good, but the more I think about it, the more I ask "What the hell is this crap?" I mean, don't get me wrong, it is set up fairly well, but there are waaay too many points where I wonder why Sora didn't do something else. And Sepheroth can go to hell and burn. I can't beat him for the life of me. That Ice Golem thing took me about an hour to beat as well. On a related note, has anyone heard anything about the release date on Utada's US album? I haven't heard a damn thing other than she's on the Def Jam label.... Ahh well.

So many CD's to buy coming up... Santana's coming with one Oct. 22, Jurassic 5 has one tomorrow? Mariah Carey (Yeah, stop the snickering) will have one by the end of the year, Dru Hill in November, Bone Thug's 'n Harmony end of the month. And finally Dave has his live from Boulder, Colo early November. Whew, did I miss any?

Congratulations Bryant, Mr. Software engineer for IBM. That sounds like one hell of a job! I took only one semester of a class called software engineering, and it was pretty fun. (Well, probably because I didn't have to code a damn thing...) Congratulations once again!

My A's :( Damn them! Happy that the 49ers did good though.

Oh as for the Lori dream... Asses will be liberally kicked, be it Jon or Ryan's :P

No comments:

Post a Comment