Oct 8, 2002

Hah, fixed that typo. Can't believe I did it twice in a row.

Oh and a quick note. My civic died on me while going to school today. I was on the freeway slowing down for traffic and my car starts to sound funny. I go another 30 ft, and notice that it won't accelerate. Fortunately I was able to get to the side of the road. A Highway patrol man came behind me, and said that there was a tow truck on his way. Informational: On the freeway (At least in certain spots...) there are tow trucks that are paid for by the city to drive around and help get vehicles off the road. And they come by with a quickness. 5 minutes later I was sitting at 7-11 with my roomate making a call to AAA. Car's in the shop now, the mechanic's first estimate was a timing belt and says they'll run around $400. *sigh* there goes my poker money :)

Looks like I have a good excuse to slack for a couple days! No work or school for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment