Oct 24, 2002

Okay now that I'm awake and have gotten to read my story...sorry for the confusion...ugh if you look at the time I posted I probably wasn't thinking gramatically correct. I just wanted to clarify something in my story...
__________________________________________________________________________
Okay as a side note just to make sure you don't take my story the wrong way...this blog is almost done don't get all antsy on me now...don't think that it is impossible to stay on a plane...the difference is that while you might have to jump out every once in a while both you guys were aware of where you were going. In turn both of you guys will buy tickets to the same destination and eventually get there together! =)
__________________________________________________________________________

When I said both of you I DID NOT MEAN you and NAT. I cannot tell the future. I do not know what will happen. What I meant to say (and didn't come out right) was that in future relationships with whomever there will still be ups and downs. But if both you and your girlfriend are on the same wavelength you will work through it. I just want to make sure that you don't give up on love just because of some experiences in the past. Get it? Good. Sorry for the fucked up story.

By the way...DEREK:

God?

Gay.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment