Oct 22, 2002

Okay so my class for 1:00 was cancelled. However I was not happy about it. My next class is at 7:30 pm. This means that when I got out of my class at 12:00 I found out I had seven fucking hours for a break. What the fuck am I going to do for seven fucking hours? So I decided to go see Ring. Holy jeezus shit. Now these are just my opinions so don't get mad at me if you don't like it.

I overall enjoyed it. There were times when I said (screamed inside my head) "what the fuck!?! The director can't do that! That's fucking dirty!" This of course does not mean the movie was bad but rather when the predictable does not happen when you are ready. It only happens as the shit peaks out your ass. Now I don't think that I scare too easily and I am one of those people where I can see shit coming (ahem...Six Sense sucked shit) but I was fucking delusional while watching this.

"Scariest movie since Blair Witch Project" raves L.A. Times. First of all Blair Witch is bullshit. The only people that like Blair Witch are fucking FOBS only because they can understand it without translation. The only shit they needed to know was in fact "oh shit". Ring is by far superior. If you liked Blair Witch...get on the fucking boat...the village needs you now for the annual monkey throwing competition. (They can throw humans that far?)

There are actually two endings within the movie. The first ending...you know that scared feeling you get when something could happen to you...you feel that for 30 seconds nonstop. It was great. The conclusion...without saying anything about it for those that haven't seen it...the ending was horseshit. Way to go Hollywood for taking it one step too far...I hope they didn't buy the rights to the two Japanese sequels and prequel. Either way the point of this paragraph is that Akira will suck shit because they will fuck up the ending. Wheee.

Oh by the way I found out that I could watch Noami Watts without the lesbian sex scenes. Simply amazing. =)

Now since I have been doing nothing useful in this blog I will say a few kind words about...myself. Yay. I'm doing good. I've got motivation. I'm working on my webpage again. I actually feel like writing a script about all of us. I already pitched the idea to Jon. He liked it. Hopefully you will too. Grand Theft Auto comes out soon. I'm happy. Finally get to sell back Socom. Well that is all I've been up too...jack shit.

As a friendly reminder to Mr. Asai. I will fucking make your icon look gay if you don't get something up. I will make yours the stain upon this blog. Get drawing now! By the way...THIS BLOG IS BY BRANDON FOUR PEEPL HOO KANT REED SO FUKKING GOOD...AHEM...DARRICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment