Oct 29, 2002

Derek I got 4 votes against you that for 98% of me I have not changed since high school. I've always been who I am. Just cause you went through drama and had your time of anxiety, don't bring me down with you! Haha I win. On another note so we can end this conversation...GTA is waiting for me right now. I'd like to thank Ricki for going out and getting it for me even though she had a stomach ache. Maybe it is that time of the month? Wheee. I'll make it up to you by showing you how many different ways I can kill people! Oh for the record I am the first person to get into a helicopter and freefall down with the intent of smashing pedistrians with my body! Fun fun fun! Oh by the way...can you believe that Jeanie's boyfriend is cheating on her? No he didn't! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment