Dec 4, 2002

Oh boy, well I'm writing mostly because I'm in class right now and I am bored.
General news: Web site has been updated w/ pics from Halloween until now. Hope you enjoy. Thanks a-holes, minus jonathan and some of our readers for signing the book. haha You might also notice that I started a Xanga blog. Reason being is that I have plenty of thoughts on my mind and I don't want to overrun this blog with them. There would be like 5 entries in a row that would all be me, so I figured that it would be a good idea to get my own site going. I'll still try and write in this one at least once a week, maybe more. So don't feel neglected Pookiers, I'll always be back, trust in that.

Brendan: You a-hole. I wish I could bullshit as well as you. That would make my life ten times easier. Oh well, Socom it is! Clans fear us! I care about your Web site because it will give me another link for my site. hahahaha

Derek: You daydream about some F'd up S**T! haha I can't wait until winter break so I can watch you guys play some more RE. I missed out on RE 1, but I already know the whole story with that anyway. As for that girl in your class, I know the same feeling. This guy in my class who is sitting two seats away from me is the same way. Everytime he talks I just want to hit my head on my desk repeatedly to knock my ass out so I don't have to hear him ever. He constantly needs things repeated to him, he takes credit for work that Andy and I did, and he is in a constant state of panic. Add that to the fact that Andy and I are pretty kick back and you got a incompatible group. Andy and I did most the work just so we would never have to come in contact with him. But today I celebrate because I never have to work with him again *knock on wood* and this is the only time where I'm happy to give a peer evaluation =D

Brian: I started reading your blog, hope you don't mind. We actually have some commonalities in our thinking about girls from the past. It's a shitty feeling, but it's good to know that there is someone out there who understands. Another note, you need a damn nick name on here. hehe Steve that goes for you too...Steveore? haha

Alright, all I'm going back to working on my senior project and playing socom. That is my plan until after Friday.

On another note before I leave...SQUAT?? Da hell is that. hehe And I would not applause for 8 minutes, ever, especially for freaking Brendan. =D

Cyaz




No comments:

Post a Comment