Dec 4, 2002

yo

it's nice to see updates, as strange as they are. Derek, it's nice to see that you have a good imagination. No really! i'm absolutely serious. I wish i could imagine those type of things in my class; it would feel GREAT and maybe i would actually not fall asleep in class for once. I think the class where that type of good old imagining fun would be the best in, is my cog sci class. There's this one girl who thinks she's the teachers left nut. Whenever someone asks a question, whenever the teacher pauses in her lecture..this "thing" which seems like a girl feels the need to "help out" aka teach. In fact, this one time, the teacher was trying to draw something, and she was having a hard time. So the fat chick (oh yeh she's pretty fat too) runs up and starts drawing! I was thinking "you fucking nerd. I think you aren't kissing the teachers ass enough yet". Anyways, I bet if i shot her like twice she would turn back into the slime ball things (from RE 0) and ooze all over the place.

I've heard of video game nerds, but this is ridiculous. Solcom, RE 0, Metroid Prime, etc. etc. etc.
It sucks that i can't afford the consoles necessary to be part of such folly. Me and Jon. Well, at least jon has B Lucky Day'z N64. Well, I got max payne now, and minesweeper is coming back! Expert mode engaged: warning, pimps only.

These next two weeks are gonna suck. 4 papers total. 1 physics final on friday. But then i can come home and....and...do nothing. Althought right now that sounds pretty good. I'm also heading off to New Orleans (fraternity business) which is being about 99 percent paid for. That should be fun.

But damn the papers! and damn the tests!! I can't wait till this shit is done and i can party. Nothing like a few moments of unrestricted merriment with a loss of inhibitions to make all the studying and everything you learned pointless.

No 13 over xmas break. Please. i'm begging you. Let's play something else. Ma Jong, Dominos, fucking Chutes and Ladders, whatevers.

VCDs suck shit. I thought they were like DVDs. Boy was i wrong. I cant' even read the shitty subtitles on the movies i borrowed from my friend.

Bryant, nice xanga.
i think i might switch over to that so i can post pics.

k dinners on.
time to run.

curry.
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment