Dec 6, 2002

Sorry about the lack of postage from me... I blame school again! I'm always like this right before finals. I get sick, and I try to catch up from all the slacking I've done earlier... Only two weeks left though. I think I can get through it!

Had a good time back in SJ... Thanks for letting us chill at your place again Brendan! I will win a championship at 13 one of these days. Although, a Chutes and Ladders Campionship does intrigue me. As for Derek... Well.. Didn't want to see you anyway :P

Favorite games? Ahh... I have way too many to count so I'm not going to list them! I'm working on Resident Evil 0 and Metroid Prime currently... RE is so fricken hard! When I first met up with that weird green zombie thing I nearly shit myself...

I saw the coldest thing last week... I was walking to the grocery store from the parking lot and I see an old Salvation Army guy doing his bell thing in front of the store. Then a random passerby gets in the old mans face and screams:

"^@# SALVATION ARMY! YOU GUYS NEVER GAVE ME *(@&! DAMN YOU ALL!"
*pauses.*
"AND STOP RINGING THAT #*^@ING BELL!"

In which the old man gives the bell a good ring :) I bet they get that a lot. I felt kind of sorry for the old man having to take that kind of screaming... Next time something like that happens in front of me I'll let loose with a mighty kick to the balls. I mean, yeah it's generally annoying to pass by these people when you just want to buy groceries, but you can ignore them most of the time. Supid ignorant punks up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment