Dec 12, 2002

Just because I start working early, doesn't mean we can't live up some part of the summer to the fullest. Trip anyone? I don't care where, Vegas, Hawaii, somewhere? But point being is as long as I get to spend some quality time w/ my amigos in SJ, it's all good. That will be good enough for me. True, in the future, we might not have time to hang out as much as we get our careers started or some of us my move geographically to other areas, which could make it tough for us to keep in contact. I think if we all just do what we can to keep in touch, we'll be good.

I always hope that later in life, that we all can spend holidays together, like bringing all our families together. I think that would be pretty sweet.

You know what is scary overall about all this? Is that we're actually talking about this. Like it's real, for most of us this will be our last summer break. For Jonathan it's already happened, so he can relate. But time flys when you're having fun, I guess. This just seems like something I wasn't expecting to talk about for a while. Just crazy, but in the end I'm sure we'll all stay friends and that we'll always be there for each other. It's hard for me to imagine my life without some of you, so I'll do what I can to make sure that we keep in touch in some way or another.

Ok, update for you guys, I'm coming home tommorrow, so let the winter fun begin! FRIEEEEEENDS! (you know what voice I'm talking in haha) Have a safe trip back to those driving/flying/whatevers and I'll see you guys soon. Brendan's house tonight? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment