Dec 10, 2002

so true...

pretty soon i think we'll find that we can no longer hang out on weeknites, as we'll have full time jobs. Then our weekends will fill up. And soon we'll find ourselves saying "hey whats up man, i haven't see you in like months!". I find that sad. But that's reality. That's why i think it's important that we enjoy ourselves while we still can. Jon is already working full time, and soon Bryant will be, so our time is very limited. I think this summer we should all enjoy ourselves to the fullest. Cuz this could very well be the last summer we all get a chance to really hang out.

FORTUNATELY,
I can say that while the rest of the world is changing, my STUBBORN ass, will fight it till the death of me. Yes, you would think that with me being part of a religion that teaches that the world is impermanent, I would think differently. BUT NO...."blind desires" prevail...(good drawing for that conference brendan btw). My stupid ass will continue to be in school for as long as possible, because quite frankly, i don't want to grow up. I dont' want to work right now. I want to continue my schooling, and hopefully, my laziness. Work can wait...good times can not. Getting a paper in on time is bullshit compared to having a good conversation with a friend. good thing that stupid asses like me and brian (haha sorry b3) are taking a lot longer, so we can all delay the inevitable breaking up of Team Pooky.

I'm not going anywhere. No seroiusly. I have no ambition. All I worry about is if i'm gonna have fun today. I don't know what i'm doing two minutes from right now, so you can see how well i'm planning for my future. Friends are a good part of life.

I'm not gonna end up like my parents either. If i'm the only one sitting at the poker table with Brendan's dad, so be it. Actually, Brendan will be there too cuz his bitch ass probably won't have moved out by then. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment