Dec 8, 2002

now to rip into everyone:

everyone is right...
everyone is right because we all live our own lives. Not anyone else's lives. We can all do the same thing day in and day out, but we will interpret them in our own personal way. Even if i do the exact same thing as someone else down to the T, I will still never know how they truly feel. We would like to think that we can, but one of the things that has always driven me crazy is we can NEVER feel how someone else is feeling, which is pretty trippy if you ask me. So that's that. We're all right in our own personal way. However, since we are the only ones who can experience how we are experiencing stuff, to everyone else we are wrong. It's kind of like when me and jon had the discussion about what college life is all about. Jon summed it up quite well, and we both left the conversation happy, mainly because there was no arguing. In a nutshell, he said that someone think the "right" college experience is about learning. Someone others think that the true college experience is about learning outside of the classroom.

everyone is wrong...
because we can't know how everyone is feeling, we will always be biased toward our own interpretation as being right (who thinks, "man everything i know is wrong". No one.) That being the case, we can always learn something new from hearing out everyone else. Talking to everyone about how they see the world gives you yet another wrinkle in your brain about life. Notice i didnt' say it gives you the RIGHT interpretation. In a way, we're all wrong, because you never understand something until you've lost it..or al least live with it a bit longer. We're 22..we're still young (except Jon..hehe..jk bro). We have no idea what life is truly like yet. But we think we do. We think we can control our lives and that we're always right and that we can make webcomics and work in tennis stores and get nice socks and work in farmerville playing dancing games and being bipolar about your lovelife (that would be dissing on me there). But yeh..i think that we will never truly know what life is truly like until it's over. Maybe then we'll understand what it's all about then...

BTW, Jon that was some TRIPPY SHIT that you were talking about the dreams and reality. I think that you and i should sit down and talk about that shit sometime. Deep stuff. BTW, good chris rock joke. It makes me hella laugh still...and i laugh even harder thinking about how long we fucking laughed at that shit the first time we heard it. Kinda reminds me off.."man a fool was made that day". Good times as always.

ALSO, fuck video games.

ALSO, I agree with jon on the whole "competition" thing. I used to get pissed when i lost at shit. (Jon...unplugging your controller was definitely a SKILL TECHNIQUE..not CHEATING you bastard!!). But now i realized that hey, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I would much rather have a good time with you guys (which i always do, except when we get pissed at poker, which happens to me more than i'd like). I can save the anger for the little kid that beats me in the arcade at puzzle fighter. I also figured out that i have the worst luck ever, and if i keep getting pissed when it kicks in, then i'm just gonna end up with an ulcer, a nail biting problem, and a warrant for my arrest. And nobody wants that.

Ranch 99. 89 cent pork buns. OMG..good shit. Who cares about the MSG and shit. ITs' good. I gotta enjoy these things before my mid life crisis and before i lose my teeth.

But yeh. Everyone is right. Everyone is wrong. Shut the fuck up. Because I'm right. And wrong.

Fuck it i'll be a hypocrite. I'm RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment