Nov 21, 2002

I'm in class right now and I should be typing queries right now, but I decided blogging would be way more fun.
Everyone did not get a just kidding, Derek didn't get one. But he doesn't write anything on here anyway. He probably never reads this either. He's smart.

Brendan: Let's box, you SOFTY!!!!!!! Two hits, me hitting you, you hitting the floor. We're not in Socom land anymore, you can't dominate! hahaha This is one is definitely not a keeper. He's too sensitive =D JUST KIDDING hahahaha. I would love to act in your movie...my two previous hits Sin Igual and Don't Be a Menace (Espanol style w/ a hoop dream effect) gave me great experience in the film industry haha. And write whatever you want. I'm sure I'll be the dirty korean, who is a part time alcoholic hahaha WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'll see you on Socom.

Jonathan you are the epitome of not cool. But I like hanging out with you anyway, what does that say about me? Hmmmm....hahaha We have thorlo socks at TW so if you need any for a discount, Bryant can hook it up. Yes I talk in the 3rd person at times. W can't play tennis anymore because you've turned from good to extremely dominate. I've gone from ok to DAMN get that kid off the court! haha That's what I get for not playing for almost a year.

My teacher's face is oddly red. Like she has a full-time sunburn...weird. Group work is terrible if you don't like your group. For my senior project there are mostly cool people, but they're totally inefficient with their time. I walk my ass to school for a "necessary" meeting and we spend 10-15 min talking and assigning work. Easily could be done over the phone or e-mail. For my software testing class, I have someone who talks just to talk and he says a lot of stupid things. Andy doesn't even like him and that means he's gotta be bad because Andy loves everyone. This guy tries to be a group leader but takes on the easiest portions of everything we do. It's ridiculous and dumb. I also think its funny because he's 19-20ish and is balding badly, I know I'm terrible. *knock on wood.

Are you surprised that no one has written about our blog? People must have some pretty bad thoughts and they don't want those to be posted. Perhaps they're not comfortable enough to give us feedback about ourselves. It's ok. We have 4 people writing in this thing, even though our "team" has 6 members. Odd...don't you think?

But I do have one quote about us from Monique's Xanga journal and it goes like this....

"oh dear gosh... i was checking out bry & friend's blogger... and they have two new icons up for them.. props props to whoever drew them!!! they look jus like you guys!

the one on the left is supposed to be bryant... sooooo looks like him in the hawaiin shirt and the little finger motion making fun of poor jonathan!... haha. these dudes are too funny!

the one on the right is a high school friend, derek avery. i had to put it in cuz that looks sooo much like him...even tho i know most of of u girls dun kno who he is. hahaha.

but anywho... these guys are so amazing. i totally envy their friendship.. not that my friendships arent just as magnificent. its jus really great seeing thru their blogger how they are totally there for each other and care for each other... but its even more amazing hanging out with them in person. the dynamic of each and every personility in that group just bounces off each other so well and it is so hysterical! its always such a riot... and they NEVER get pissed at each other.. even tho the whole time theyre just capping on each other. hehe. thats friendship! haha. they truly amaze me. i never believed that a group of guys could have such a REAL friendship with eachother. prOps bry.. prOps!. you really are lucky to have such amazing friends!.. "

We are lucky...remember that...good friends are hard to find and I'm glad I've found a great group here.

On a side note...I think Monique and her Berkeley friends are the only ones to ever call me Bry...interesting...haha not really. Weird thought.

Time for class to end and meet w/ my red faced teacher....nap time....then SOCOM all night long....WOOO HOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment