Nov 21, 2002

Uh huh. I want everyone to notice the fact that Bryant put J/K under pretty much everyone in his last blog except for me. For the record I am not a fucking softy. I will box anyone who thinks otherwise. I got no just kidding because I don't kid. I'm evil and I have diabolical plans for each and every one of you. Remember that! Well actually maybe I act tough to guard this sensitive interior from outside harm. I'm mean because I want to keep people from hurting me. Haha. That's funny...meanwhile I laughed at a girl who tripped over some stairs today...her 6 year old ass should have known better.

So the movie about Team Pooky. The script is actually being thought about. I need one final go ahead to write this script. Remember that making a movie is tedious and sometimes boring work. For the most part I'm sure this could turn out to be a fun project...seeing how we all play off of each other. I also need to put a disclaimer here: Anything I write you must not take seriously. Jon said it best when we could laugh at each other and ourselves without getting worked up in a frenzy. We have had some crazy stuff...well you guys have had some crazy stuff happen to you and I will look at that when I write the script. Of course everyone must okay it but just remember that anything can go. If you aren't okay with this then please let me know. I'm not going to take the motivation away from Metroid Prime just to write a script that will eventually be shelved. Respond back in the blog.

Speaking of responses I didn't get jack shit from pretty much anyone. I got one from my mom. I will post it as soon as I get home from school. For all you other readers out there...if we even have fucking readers, respond to anyone of us. It will then get posted if you want it too...or not. Of course these other five shit crumbs will edit the email to make themselves look better so it be best if you sent them to me. Haha. Okay well I"m about done. I have to go to class, turn something in and then walk out the door and get home early for a night of Socom, Spearhead and Metroid Prime. This computer lab smells like someone shitted mothballs. Fucking Fobs.

Peace. And remember kids: BLuckyDay is down by law...werd...Eecs is a nerd...who laid terds...sloppy sucka mutha fucka...fo'sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment