Nov 18, 2002

Ugh. So now Hapachan wants to draw his damn icon. After I finish no less.

Mental Abstraction is stupid. We love stupid. I love stupid. I hate Mental Abstraction. Go figure. It is funny how I have absolutely nothing to say other than I finished Dirk's icon. For nothing. Lets see if I can pull something out of my ass. Ooh crumbs. Finger licking good. Ewww. I figure I will write a little blog for people who read this other than the inner circle. So here goes.

I'm sorry. Everytime we upload something and you read it you are getting stupider. No question about it. Your emotions might also get a little jaded. Pretty soon you will not like Cambodians either. Or Canadians. We aren't really assholes on the inside. Well I am. But the rest of these numnuts are really nice guys. Except for Jon. He corrects people too much. It makes him feel like the bigger man. That's fine. I have the bigger package. And who the fuck wants to buy presents for themselves. Selfish bastard. (Hey Jon. Count me as a Yes on that one) But everyone else is cool. 'Cept for Dirk. He never calls to kill zombies with me anymore. He acts like he has someone else in his life besides Leon. Inside joke. Seriously though everyone else is thoughtful. Then again Brian did kick Mexicans out of his work. Minorities keeping minorites down. When will it all end? (Except for kicking FOBS...they are not minorities...just inferiorities. Haha.) Okay but the rest of them are courteous. Although Bryant does make fun of people who aren't as good as him in Socom. He is very mean. Most friendliest in high school? Two people must have voted on that one. One of them was Bryant. The other was the friendliest girl. She voted for herself. So the only one left is Steve. But he hates everything. Except frosted flakes and poonjabi food. So there you go. Your IQ went down ten fold after reading this last paragraph. You might not even be able to read this anymore. Your welcome. I did you a favor. Haha. But seriously. Some in the inner circle might object to this but I think it would be funny. If you have a thought on our blog and would like to share something that strikes you odd about us please email me. I will then post up some comments for the rest of the guys. It'll be confidential. Unless you talk shit. Then I will put your name down on this blog for everyone to see. Then I will kill you for the love of the sport. Feel free to express anything though! =) I love killing.

Hommeikun1@msn.com

Wheee. Please send stuff! Oh and please sign Bryant's guestbook! Eecs can only do it so many times! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment