Nov 18, 2002

Snacks: Heheheheh... well, it looks like you don't have to worry about your icon anymore. ENTER THE CHEXICAN.

Brian: Don't even second guess yourself about that judgment call. You're worried you made a decision based on looks? Apparently those guys looked drunk, disobedient, and numerous. Like you said, you'd have to be a fool to keep pressing those guys if they didn't listen the first time. Especially if good ol' Paul was really being threatened. Besides, apparently those drunk bastards were littering--I HATE THAT LAZY DIRTY ASS SHIET. And on your job site, no less. In any case, no harm done... and good job keeping your employee out of harm's way, even if it was just his imagination.

Oh and you need to get some weekends off, fool.

Dream: Weird... the other night I had a dream that I was back in CYS baseball, little league styles. But instead of a bunch of bowl cuts and Lesli beating Steve down, it was my old friends from Price Middle School (the ones who went to Del Mar and I never saw again). I was playing first base--unusual. I had no mitt--bitchy. Not only was it hard to catch that way, it didn't matter because every time the ball was thrown to me it was a horrible toss ten feet or so away. So now I'm thinking twice about my triumphant return to T-ball. Dreams don't come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment